High Court Cases Monitoring Cell (HCCMC)
High Court Cases Monitoring Cell has been established -
- To streamline, rationalise and organise the process of-
- Receipt at the office of the Ld. Government Pleader, High Court at Calcutta of copies of Writ Petitions, Memoranda of Appeal and all other documents relating to the court cases of Appellate Side of the High Court at Calcutta; and
- Appointment of the Ld. State Advocates in those cases;
- To co-ordinate and communicate with the State Respondents and the Ld. State Advocates in those cases and bridge the communication gap, if any, between them;
- To maintain the database of those documents and cases;
- To monitor compliance, whenever necessary, of orders and directions of High Court at Calcutta in those cases;
- To streamline, rationalise and organise the process of making payment of fees and other moneys to the Ld. State Advocate in those cases; and
- To operate and maintain the web portal called SARTHAC (Systemized Administration & Regulation of Tendering and Handling All Court Cases) for those cases.
Systemized Administration & Regulation of Tendering and Handling All Court Cases (SARTHAC)
Systemized Administration & Regulation of Tendering and Handling All Court Cases (SARTHAC) envisages
- bridging communication gap between State Advocates and Respondent Departments of the State Government,
- digitising petitions and other case records and
- maintaining data pertaining to court cases required to be dealt by various Department of the Government of West Bengal, so as to ensure speedier disposal of the court cases.